Island hop in the Caribbean, celebrate Oktoberfest in style on a luxury yacht, or anchor down for an epic Ibiza yacht party – there’s no shortage of amazing boat and yacht party destinations around the world. So if you’re seeking to add a little excitement to your weekends, check out our list of the best places to throw a floating bash.
1. Caribbean Islands
When it comes to a party on a boat, the Caribbean is hard to beat. With its turquoise waters, white sand beaches, and picturesque islands, this region is truly a paradise for boaters and partygoers. Countless charter companies can help you plan the perfect trip, or you can simply rent a boat and discover the islands on your own.
Some of the most popular party spots in the Caribbean include:
- St. Barts. St. Barts is well-known for its luxury hotels and chic boutiques, but it also has some great beaches for anchoring down and throwing a bash.
- Virgin Gorda. It is home to the famous Baths, a series of natural pools and caves perfect for swimming and exploring.
- Tortola. Tortola is the British Virgin Islands’ largest island, which is also a popular destination for sailing and yacht charters.
- Jost Van Dyke. This small island is home to some of the best beaches in the Caribbean, as well as the famous Foxy’s Bar.
2. Barcelona, Spain
For a more sophisticated boat party, head to Barcelona, where you can charter a luxury yacht and sail along the coast of Spain. This beautiful city is known for its art, architecture, and lively nightlife scene. You can anchor down at one of the many coastline beaches or pull up to a dock in the city center and explore all Barcelona offers.
Below are some of the best places to go boating in Barcelona include:
- La Barceloneta. La Barceloneta is a beach neighborhood popular with locals and tourists alike. It is also home to several restaurants and bars, making it the perfect place to stop for a drink or bite to eat.
- Port Vell. Port Vell is the city’s old harbor and one of the most popular places to go boating in Barcelona. Many charter companies operate out of this area, so it’s easy to find a boat that suits your needs.
- Moll de la Fusta. This is one of Barcelona’s newer areas and has quickly become a popular spot for boaters. You can find it close to the city center, so you can easily explore after a day on the water.
For an ultimate boat party, you may also try the Barcelona Boat Party Booze Cruise 2022. It is a 2-hour party yacht cruise with an open bar, free access to HD photography, and live DJs. See https://boatpartytickets.com/boat-parties/booze-cruise-barcelona/ for more details.
3. Ibiza, Spain
Ibiza is well-known for its nightlife scene, so it’s no surprise that it’s also one of the best places in the world for a boat party. This small island off the coast of Spain is home to some of the most popular nightclubs in the world and numerous beaches and restaurants.
A few of the best places to go boating in Ibiza include:
- Cala Jondal. This is a well-known beach on the island, also home to several bars and restaurants.
- Es Vedra. Es Vedra is a small island off the coast of Ibiza known for its dramatic cliffs and incredible views.
- Sant Antoni de Portmany. Sant Antoni de Portmany is the largest town in Ibiza, and it’s home to numerous nightclubs, bars, and restaurants.
4. Koh Phi Phi, Thailand
Koh Phi Phi is the perfect place if you’re looking for a truly exotic boat party destination. This small island in Thailand is known for its stunning beaches, clear waters, and lush jungle landscape.
Maya Bay is a popular tourist spot on the island and one of the best places to go boating. It is sheltered from the open ocean, making it perfect for swimming, snorkeling, and kayaking.
You can also head to Bamboo Island, a tiny island off the coast of Koh Phi Phi known for its white sand beaches and clear waters.
Croatia is another great destination for a boat party. This Mediterranean country is home to some of the most beautiful coastline in the world, as well as numerous islands and beaches. You may start in Dubrovnik, where you can explore the city’s historic buildings and winding streets. Then, head out to sea and enjoy all of Croatia.
Some of the best spots to go boating in Croatia include:
- Hvar. This small island on Croatia’s off coast is known for its picturesque villages, olive groves, and lavender fields.
- Korcula. Korcula is another famous Croatian island known for its medieval architecture and Venetian influence.
- Mljet. Mljet is a large island in the Adriatic Sea that’s home to two salt lakes, as well as forests, beaches, and caves.
6. Mykonos, Greece
Mykonos is one of Greece’s most popular tourist destinations and one of the best places to go boating. This small island is home to beautiful beaches, clear waters, and numerous bars and clubs. Whatever your preferences are, you’re sure to find a boat that suits your needs in Mykonos.
The following are three of the best places to go boating in Mykonos include:
- Paradise Beach. As the name says, this is a paradise on the island known for its clear water, soft sand, and incredible views.
- Super Paradise Beach. Super Paradise Beach is another popular beach on Mykonos for its party atmosphere. The beach is home to several bars and clubs and a nearby nudist beach.
- Elia Beach. Elia Beach is a secluded beach on the island’s south coast that’s perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and relaxing. Whether you’re looking for a party or a place to relax, these boat party destinations are sure to please.
Boat and yacht parties can be a great way to see some of the world’s most beautiful places. But you must remember that safety should always be your number one priority. Make sure to research your destination and charter a boat from a reputable company.